We will contact you shortly
You’ll report to the Product Marketing Manager, work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and manage the marketing team of designers, copywriters, SEO specialists, and outreach specialists.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who understands marketing goals and how they relate to product goals, knows how to increase website traffic through content organically, and understands the tone of voice to use when communicating with the target audience. This person is responsible for creating a long-term content marketing strategy and implementing it with the team, including SEO specialists, designers, content writers, and email marketing specialists.
The main task of the Content Marketing Team Leader is to develop a long-term content strategy to achieve marketing goals and manage a team of experienced specialists.
Expectations from candidates:
● 4+ years of working experience in digital marketing or digital marketing function within a B2C company
● 1+ years of experience managing a content team
● Experience in creating various types of content such as videos, ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc
● Strong understanding of SEO best practices
● Strong project management skills to work across diverse team
● People-management experience to effectively set priorities and adequately communicate them to the team
● At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus
● Experience in a content role in SaaS
● Create and execute the content marketing plan according to the product marketing strategy and validate with PMM
● Manage the team of specialists from internal marketing areas and services and partner with external agencies and freelancers. Prioritize and assign tasks and accept the results of their performance.
● Develop marketing campaigns and manage all communication channels (SEO, paid content promotion ... etc.) to enhance the effectiveness of content marketing and user acquisition
● Develop forecasts and budgets for content marketing plans and campaigns from a bottom-up approach. Collaborate with PMM to align with product/marketing goals and manage budget execution accordingly.
● Design and ensure delivering of ongoing operational analytics and reporting to capture the current state of marketing campaigns, and the product and business impact
We are a Ukrainian company and stand with Ukraine against russian aggression.
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.