We will contact you shortly
You will play an essential part in providing the necessary quality level of the product and improving the Desktop application.
Expectations from candidates:
● 2+ years experience in manual testing of web and mobile or desktop applications
● Strong experience in automation testing for frontend as well as backend functionalities
● Knowledge of CI/CD process principles
● Practical experience with version control systems (GIT), CI/CD processes
● At least an Intermediate level of English or higher
Would be beneficial to know:
● Experience with testing across macOS and iOS platforms
The importance of the role is in:
● Handling manual and automation activities and be responsible for product quality, developing and supporting testing infrastructure● To estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities● Maintaining and extending QA automation on the project● Developing functional tests scenarios● Creating test documentation based on requirements
UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.
Сare about your health
Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
Comfortable working conditions
Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).