We will contact you shortly
In this role you will:
● Continually improve the existing product, refactoring and testing;
● Develop new features;
● Adopt modern iOS technologies;
● Collaborate with the rest of the Agile team to plan and deliver work items.
Skills you'll need to bring:
● 4 years of experience in mobile development;
● Proficient in Swift and iOS SDK;
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
● Ability to create a clear and modular code;
● Strong ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
● 0,5+ year of experience with AppKit
● Remote; flexible working schedule● Opportunities for professional development and personal growth● 18 calendar days of vacation and 14 days of paid sick leave available● 1-month probationary period (KPIs to be achieved are discussed and confirmed with the candidate before starting work)
Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions.
Private Entrepreneur and the company covers taxes
Friendly and supportive team
Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment.
Great engineering challenges
The product was born in 2020 selling digital looks custom-fitted to photos submitted by users. These days, it has expanded to offer augmented reality and NFT looks that can be ‘worn’ and shared on social media channels.
In the future, you will have the option of hiring and delegating in your team.