We will contact you shortly
The product is the first International digital fashion multi-brand retailer that carries digital fashion collections from most well-known contemporary brands, born in the physical world and in digital space. At the current stage of product development, they aim to show that some clothes can exist only in their digital versions.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic iOS engineer with a desire to constantly develop and will be a part of the digital future of fashion.
Founded around the strong ethos of sustainability, the app aims to show that some clothes don’t have to be produced; they can only exist in their digital versions, worn across various virtual platforms without polluting the environment.The primary function is to allow the user to choose and try on 3D clothes themselves through the camera. Also, the product must implement payment, accounting, login, registration, etc.
In this role you will:
● Continually improve the existing product, refactoring and testing;
● Develop new features;
● Adopt modern iOS technologies;
● Collaborate with the rest of the Agile team to plan and deliver work items.
Skills you'll need to bring:
● 4 years of experience in mobile development;
● Proficient in Swift and iOS SDK;
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
● Ability to create a clear and modular code;
● Strong ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
● 0,5+ year of experience with AppKit
● Remote; flexible working schedule● Opportunities for professional development and personal growth● 18 calendar days of vacation and 14 days of paid sick leave available● 1-month probationary period (KPIs to be achieved are discussed and confirmed with the candidate before starting work)
We strongly believe that today's clothing amount is way more significant than humanity needs. We share the beauty and excitement that physical fashion creates, but we think there are ways to produce less, make more sustainably, and not have at all.
Our long-term goal is to launch the product with top features. Become a leader with this APP in the AR industry of fashion dressing.
Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions.
Private Entrepreneur and the company covers taxes
Friendly and supportive team
Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment.
Great engineering challenges
The product was born in 2020 selling digital looks custom-fitted to photos submitted by users. These days, it has expanded to offer augmented reality and NFT looks that can be ‘worn’ and shared on social media channels.
In the future, you will have the option of hiring and delegating in your team.