We will contact you shortly
The product is the first International digital fashion multi-brand retailer that carries digital fashion collections from most well-known contemporary brands, born in the physical world and in digital space. At the current stage of product development, they aim to show that some clothes can exist only in their digital versions.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic macOS engineer with a desire to constantly develop and will be a part of the digital future of fashion
Founded around the strong ethos of sustainability, the app aims to show that some clothes don’t have to be produced, they can only exist in their digital versions, worn across various virtual platforms without polluting the environment.The main function is to give the user the opportunity to choose and try on 3D clothes themselves through the camera. Also, the product must implement payment, accounting, login, registration, etc.
In this role you will:
● Product feature development and support
● Solution design-architecture
● Creating scene mapping logic for 3D objects
● Library and third-party service integration
● Direct collaboration with the CTO: you'll develop the product proof of concept and in the future will integrate it into the backend and QA team
Skills you'll need to bring:
● +4-5 years of macOS development experience
● Good Swift and Objective C knowledge
● Understanding multithreading programming
● Familiar with design patterns
● AppKit experience
● Experience with FMDatabase(SQL)/CoreData/Realm
Technical stack with which you will work:
● Swift & Objective C, AppKit, SceneKit, CoreML, Firebase.
● Work schedule of eight hours with remote
● Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
● 18 calendar days of vacation and 14 days of paid sick leave available
● 1-month probationary period (KPIs to be achieved are discussed and confirmed with the candidate before starting work)
We strongly believe that the amount of clothing produced today is way greater than humanity needs. We share the beauty and excitement that physical fashion creates, but we believe that there are ways to produce less, to produce more sustainably, and not to produce at all.
Our Short-term goal — launch the alpha APP for the macOS in 2 months. This version must include all must-have features. We already have the design and roadmap. And Long-term — launch the product to the market with top features. Become a leader with this APP in the AR industry of fashion dressing.
The company's office is located in Paris, and this does not prevent fast and open communication.
Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions.
Private Entrepreneur and the company covers taxes
Friendly and supportive team
Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment.
Great engineering challenges
The product was born in 2020 selling digital looks custom-fitted to photos submitted by users. These days, it has expanded to offer augmented reality and NFT looks that can be ‘worn’ and shared on social media channels.
In the future, you will have the option of hiring and delegating in your team.