We will contact you shortly
In this role you will:
● Product feature development and support
● Solution design-architecture
● Creating scene mapping logic for 3D objects
● Library and third-party service integration
● Direct collaboration with the CTO: you'll develop the product proof of concept and in the future will integrate it into the backend and QA team
Skills you'll need to bring:
● +4-5 years of macOS development experience
● Good Swift and Objective C knowledge
● Understanding multithreading programming
● Familiar with design patterns
● AppKit experience
● Experience with FMDatabase(SQL)/CoreData/Realm
Technical stack with which you will work:
● Swift & Objective C, AppKit, SceneKit, CoreML, Firebase.
● Work schedule of eight hours with remote
● Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
● 18 calendar days of vacation and 14 days of paid sick leave available
● 1-month probationary period (KPIs to be achieved are discussed and confirmed with the candidate before starting work)
Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions.
Private Entrepreneur and the company covers taxes
Friendly and supportive team
Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment.
Great engineering challenges
The product was born in 2020 selling digital looks custom-fitted to photos submitted by users. These days, it has expanded to offer augmented reality and NFT looks that can be ‘worn’ and shared on social media channels.
In the future, you will have the option of hiring and delegating in your team.