We will contact you shortly
Expectations from candidates:
● Analyze and validate technical solutions for business problems/ideas/needs. Suggest alternatives with reasoning about their pros and cons
● Suggest technical solutions for increasing product/service stability and performance if needed
● React to issues and failures by investigating and fixing them according to project tasks priorities
● Implement technical solutions to cover all acceptance criteria and other team agreements (e.g., tech documentation, tests, etc.)
● Communicate with the team and PM to clarify implementation details, and edge cases, specify input or missing data and possible use cases/flows
Would be beneficial to know:
● 2+ years of macOS/iOS development experience● Strong knowledge of Swift and Objective-C● Experience in NLP (Natural Language framework or relevant)● Understanding of the major Machine Learning approaches ● Previous experience with CoreML/CreateML ● Practical experience with custom interfaces implementations ● Expertise in multithreading ● Upper-Intermediate English
The company offers excellent benefits, including but not limited to
● Outstanding team
● Opportunity to improve the process and implement your ideas
● Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, training, etc.)
● Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
● Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
● UX-driven office, equipment of your choice
● English courses
Hybrid work model
It's completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
Time-off policy that covers life's needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it's not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.