We will contact you shortly
In this role you will:
● Developing automation for the mobile surveillance platform, which makes freedom defender's life easier and safer● Work with video streams and AI: data collection and processing from the video content, as well as storage● Work with multithreading● Interaction with various pieces of hardware (sensors, sensors, cameras)● Creating an API to transfer data from devices to the control panel
Expectations from candidates:
● 5+ years of commercial development experience● Backend experience with Python programming skills with knowledge of libraries like Flask, Opencv, Elasticsearch etc.● Scripting knowledge● Experiences in software integration● Experience with a streaming service development ● Experience with computer vision or image processing ● Basics of the socket and serial programming
Would be a plus:
● Knowledge/interest in neural networks would make this work highly enjoyable
● Knowledge of hardware integration
The company offers:
● Competitive salary and bonus system● Full taxation coverage from the company’s side● FTE contract● Flexibility in your schedule (getting things done is what matters)● Vacation – 28 working days● Remote Work with the opportunity to relocate to Estonia● A highly professional engineering team focused on the result● The opportunity for advancement in one's career
Flexible work schedule
Comfortable and flexible working schedule with the opportunity to relocate to Estonia.
In our team, you can directly contribute to the security of Ukraine and Europe.
A highly professional engineering team focused on the result.
Salary fixed in EUR and a transparent bonus system for your extra results.