Technical Architecture - 80%
- Create technical design documents for multi-tiered enterprise solutions.
- Research 3rd party systems and enterprise software APIs to find efficient integration options
- Optimize cloud-based architectures for efficiency, scale and stability
- Review and evaluate for compliance with the client's standards and policies.
- Prepare system design documents.
Business Analysis - 10%
- Interview clients, help define and document requirements.
- Identify teams, policies and standards impacted by the project.
- Define and document support procedures.
Support - 10%
Technical Skills & Toolkit
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to Support.
- Create and update troubleshooting guides for Support team.
- Help Support team troubleshoot and diagnose most complicated and escalated issues
Requirements for candidates
- Architecture: SOA, UML, AWS, ESB, Event-based systems, Design patterns, CI
- Utilities & APIs: Python, Shell, cURL, Janrain API, Confluence, JIRA, GIT, GITHUB, Postman
- Deep experience architecting SOA for web solutions for enterprise customers, including front-end, back-end and infrastructure layers.
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent responsibilities and delivering on time.
- Tactical experience implementing systems for CI, workflow, and best practice adherence.
- Able to navigate complicated organisational structures with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to talk directly with customers and explain technical topics in a business-friendly way.
- Desirable: Knowledge of identity and access management solutions including Open ID standards