We will contact you shortly
Expectations from candidates:
● At least five years of experience as a Senior QA Automation Engineer or SDET role.● Practical experience in setting up automation strategies and solutions from scratch.● Proficiency in Ruby or other object-oriented languages such as Python.● Experience with Selenium, Capybara, Watir, and other similar tools.● Advanced experience with writing, updating, and maintaining test documentation.● Proficiency in CICD integration and pipeline development using Semaphore or similar tools.● Strong mentoring skills with prior experience in mentoring.● Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum development process.● Experience with Test Management Tools like TestRail or similar.● Solid communication skills. Must maintain efficient communication across different departments and allocated teams.
Would be beneficial to know the following:
● Conduct performance testing and analysis of software applications to identify performance bottlenecks, potential issues, and areas for improvement.
● Have experience in accessibility testing.
● Have experience using Pivotal Tracker.
● Have experience with compliance standards such as PCI and HIPAA.
● Familiar with the FHIR standard.
The importance of the role is in:
● Drive the manual testing debt reduction process within the team.
● Develop an automation strategy and solution from scratch.
● Create new end-to-end functional/non-functional test suites using RSpec with Ruby on Rails.
● Work closely with software/test engineers and product managers across the project to understand the context and drive automation and testing to meet objectives.
● Implement, maintain, and analyze QA metrics to improve the QA process.
● Promote testing best practices within the organization and provide guidance and assistance for fellow test engineers and developers.
● Identify, document, and track issues.
● Take an active part in requirements analysis at the early stage of development.
● Help optimize and speed up the testing process.
● Participate in code reviews and architectural discussions to ensure that automation best practices are incorporated into the development process.
Friendly and supportive team
High energy and innovative team and a work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions.
Competitive salary fixed in USD with yearly performance reviews.
Flexible work schedule
Comfortable and flexible working schedule. The team works remotely; however, the Kyiv office is open to everyone.
Great engineering challenges
Ability to gain expertise by working with all parts of the large product. The company supports the communication initiative with various teams.