We will contact you shortly
Within this role, you will:
● Build out the next-generation practice management platform
● Collaborate with the Product team to help understand customer needs, troubleshoot potential problems, and define upcoming features.
● Write clean, efficient, well-tested code that improves our code base in meaningful ways.
● Help diagnose problems and architecting solutions.
Expectations from candidates:
The company offers:
● Competitive salary and bonus system● Full taxation coverage from the company’s side● FTE contract● Flexibility in your schedule (getting things done is what matters)● Vacation start package – 10 business days● A highly professional engineering team focused on the result● The opportunity for advancement in one's career
Main Tech Stack
The team uses Ruby on Rails and MySQL on the backend, Ember.js / React on the frontend, and AWS, Terraform, and Docker — infrastructure.
Flexible work schedule
Comfortable and flexible working schedule. The team works remotely. However, the Kyiv office is open to everyone.
Great engineering challenges
You will develop new features from start to finish, including the design of architecture, coding, and testing.
Friendly and supportive team
High energy and innovative team and a work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions.
Get regular performance and salary reviews.