We will contact you shortly
Expectations from candidates:
● Architecture design skills for Desktop Client improvements● Work with LEM and Desktop team about tech debt prioritization● Support developers and EMs in squads with tech expertise● Participate in hard skills interviews and review
Would be beneficial to know:
● 4+ years of macOS/iOS development experience
● Objective-C and Swift knowledge
● Understanding of macOS/iOS system structure (what are the bundles/packages, where user files are stored, what are user defaults, what is agent/daemon, app bundle structure, etc.
● Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
● Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals
● Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
● Analytical mindset, comfortable leveraging data to drive decisions
Would be a plus:
● Knowing how and when (not) to write tests
● Ability to write and build scripts
● Programming for macOS
The company offers excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
● Outstanding team
● Opportunity to improve the process and implement your ideas
● Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
● Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
● Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
● UX-driven office, equipment of your choice
● English courses
Hybrid work model
It's completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
Time-off policy that actually covers life's needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it's not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.