We will contact you shortly
The product is the first International digital fashion multi-brand retailer that carries digital fashion collections from most well-known contemporary brands, born in the physical world and in digital space. At the current stage of product development, they aim to show that some clothes can exist only in their digital versions.
We are looking for a Unity 3D Engineer to work with 3D clothes, adjust them for technology, work and improve fabric simulations, work with light and textures.
Founded around the strong ethos of sustainability, the app aims to show that some clothes don’t have to be produced, they can only exist in their digital versions, worn across various virtual platforms without polluting the environment.
The main function is to give the user the opportunity to choose and try on 3D clothes themselves through the camera. Also, the product must implement payment, accounting, login, registration, etc.
Expectations from candidates:
● 3+ years experience developing with Unity (C#)
● 1 year of experience in creating Unity apps for mobile devices
● Experience in creating AR apps with Unity
● Attention to performance and usability
● Excellent communication skills
● Upper Intermediate+ level of English
Would be a plus
● Experience with developing native mobile applications (iOS and/or Android)
The importance of the role is in:
● Using modern technologies and implement the best solutions in terms of efficiency and reliability● Collaborating with PM and other teams to effectively meet the product and technical needs of the project● Proactively participating in improvements and existing solutions tuning● Sharing expertise and knowledge with your teammates
The company strongly believes that the amount of clothing produced today is way more than humanity needs. We share the beauty and excitement that physical fashion creates, but we believe that there are ways to produce less, to produce more sustainably, and not to produce at all.
The company's Short-term goal — to understand the current journey of clothes preparation and prepare 2-3 product for current technology.
And Long-term — improve clothes simulation, automate preparation processes, support and develop server Unity architecture
The company's office is located in Paris, and this does not prevent fast and open communication.
Friendly and supportive team
Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment.
Stay safe with full medical insurance coverage
Great engineering challenges
The product was born in 2020 selling digital looks custom-fitted to photos submitted by users. These days, it has expanded to offer augmented reality and NFT looks that can be ‘worn’ and shared on social media channels.
Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions.
Private Entrepreneur and the company covers taxes