We will contact you shortly
Expectations from candidates:
● 5+ years of Python programming experience● Concurrency and parallelism (threading, multiprocessing, gevent, asyncio, etc.)● OOP and Design patterns● Relational database design and query optimization
Main Tech Stack:
The principal stack includes Python 3.10, MySQL, Go, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, and various Python libraries for different problem domains such as cloud, networking, data, concurrency, parsers, etc. You will be an integral part of our platform, contributing significantly to ensuring its reliability, scalability, and efficiency.
The importance of the role is in:
● Development of remote state & Operations backend for Terraform
● API development for Infrastructure as Code platform - configuration and management of the user environment using UI/API
● Integration with third-party services - VCS, online payments, cloud computing, etc.
● Implementation of best practices for coding, testing, and deployment to uphold the quality of the codebase.
● Engaging in code reviews, fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement among the engineering team.
● Contributing to the identification and resolution of bottlenecks and performance challenges, enhancing the overall efficiency of the system.
● Taking ownership of features, delivering features from idea to production
● Providing customer support and demonstrating commitment to code quality through active participation in troubleshooting efforts.
Challenges You’ll Need to Meet:
● Each task is unique and will require immersion in the subject
● Studying third-party services APIs, understanding Terraform behavior, and designing internal services
● Involvement in extensive research and development
● Modernizing legacy approaches
The opportunity to work with an interesting product in an enjoyable environment.
The chance to see how your ideas and visions are realized.
Flexible schedule and the possibility to work entirely remotely.
20 working days of paid vacation and 2 weeks of sick leave.
Monthly budget for medical insurance coverage and coaching or psychotherapist appointment, 50% reimbursement of expenses for English courses.