We will contact you shortly
Our client is the fastest growing HR tech startup in Europe that helps thousands of companies become more successful and provides the only freemium tool on the market that combines the functionalities of both Talent Acquisition Software and an Applicant Tracking System.
An ideal candidate is a passionate and talented engineer, willing to push the limits of existing technology and create the best possible user experience. You will shape the way companies attract qualified talent faster and more effectively around the globe.
In this role you will:
● Get involved in designing solutions that would help the Growth department to do their work efficiently● You will work in a team to transform product requirements into working software, take part in all phases of SDLC in our Kanban workflow● You don’t just implement requirements, you help to define the requirements and propose the best way to achieve the team goals● As a role that works cross-functional across other teams, you are expected to demonstrate great communication, ownership, accountability, and team play● Self-independent in task implementation, we offer help whenever it’s needed, but we aim to teach people how to get the information they need on their own● Participate in technical retrospectives to discuss architecture, solving challenges like separation of concerns, state management, patterns application, performance, usability, security, and many more!● You are not “just” a coder — you are empowered to and always thinking about our product value that you can bring and how to improve the experience of our customers
● Use data or reliable sources of information to drive the decision-making during the discussion, design, or implementation phases
● Have the ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution
● Be conscious about the speed of delivery vs quality of code and find the best balance
● Approach your teammates or manager directly and share feedback openly, avoid or resolve any conflicting situation in a professional manner
● 5+ years of backend development experience in total (any strongly typed language or TS)● 2+ years of experience with Node.js● Strong experience with any RDBMS (either raw queries or via ORM)● Good unit/integration testing experience● Experience with message brokers (SNS/RabbitMQ/Kafka/Google PubSub/etc...)
Nice to have:
● Experience with GraphQL● Experience in GCP or AWS● Experience with gRPC framework and proto buffers
Tech stack of the product:
● React.js with TypeScript, Redux
● Cypress.io for E2E
● GraphQL with Apollo
● Node.js with TypeScript
● Approximately 40 microservices in production
● Great coverage with unit and integration tests
● Postgres as the main database
● Elasticsearch as a search database
● Redis as a cache database
● gRPC for synchronous communication
● Google Pub/Sub for asynchronous
● Code generators for frontend and backend
● ESLint recommended + a few plugins
● Google Cloud, Kubernetes
● This is an equal career opportunity no matter your gender, identity, race, or religion
● We provide relocation assistance and visa sponsorship for all our candidates
● We are a compact team that focuses on personal and professional growth and help each other to achieve that on a daily basis
● We are a team with high levels of ownership, accountability, and team play with great support and responsiveness
● We solve real-life problems of our customers and see the immediate result of it
● We believe in automation. We automate anything and everything that can improve our productivity and focus
● We write our own tests and we test our own solutions which help us learn more and understand our clients better
● We value transparency, close collaboration, and a slight amount of chaos in our work because it makes us faster and more creative
Growth is impacting the organization through fast-paced, project-based initiatives aimed at increasing the efficiency of existing processes or exploring new opportunities.You will be joining an innovative growth team, responsible for spearheading our innovative experiments!Within this unit, you’ll be focused on Identifying and building customer-valued features, automating internal processes, or improving the existing features.
High standard engineering culture
Code style analysis, linting, QA, peer code review.
Visa process /flight ticket (-s) / search for a temporary flat rental for the first month fully covered by the company.
The reward system is based on quality, not quantity. We review regularly to keep up with everyone.
Choose MacBook Pro or Lenovo Carbon X1