We will contact you shortly
● Use data or reliable sources of information to drive the decision making during the discussion, design, or implementation phases● Have the ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution● Be conscious about the speed of delivery vs quality of code and find the best balance● Approach your teammates or manager directly and share feedback openly, avoid or resolve any conflicting situation in a professional manner
● 5+ years of web development experience● 2+ years of development experience in React.js and Redux (building new features in/for a product company, not just refactoring from e.g Angular to React.js)● 2+ years experience with TypeScript.● Extensive unit testing or E2E skills
NICE TO HAVE:
● Experience with JS/TS linters, webpack, babel, or other bundle/configuration management● Experience with Apollo GraphQL● Experience with Cypress● Experience working with micro frontend applications
● JOIN is an equal career opportunity no matter your gender, identity, race, or religion● We provide relocation assistance and visa sponsorship for all our candidates● We are a compact team that focuses on personal and professional growth and help each other to achieve that on a daily basis● We are a team with high levels of ownership, accountability, and team play with great support and responsiveness● We solve real-life problems of our customers and see the immediate result of it● We believe in automation. We automate anything and everything that can improve our productivity and focus● We write our own tests and we test our own solutions which help us learn more and understand our clients better● We value transparency, close collaboration, and a slight amount of chaos in our work because it makes us faster and more creative
● Take product requirements and lead it to completion, be responsible for all the phases of SDLC and delivery in our Kanban workflow● Conduct peer code reviews and attend project retrospectives to plan and execute improvements as a team● Use modern technologies: TypeScript, React.js, Next.js, Redux, GraphQL, Storybook, Cypress● Get involved in technological projects from time to time together with Principal Engineers and further improve our architecture, scalability, and security to fulfill the need of our ever-growing solution● Participate in technical retrospectives to discuss design system, UX, accessibility, solving challenges like separation of concerns, state management, patterns application, performance, usability, security, and many more!
You are expected to demonstrate great communication, ownership, accountability, and team play skills - we mean it!You are not "just" a coder — you are empowered to and always thinking about our product value that you can bring and how to improve the experience of our customers
Visa process / flight ticket (-s) / search of a temporary flat rental for the first month fully covered by the company
High standard engineering culture
Code style analysis, linting, QA, peer code review
Take care of your health
Medical coverage to
The reward system based on quality, not quantity. We review regularly to keep up with everyone.