We will contact you shortly
Expectations from candidates:
● 5+ years of experience in an SRE/DevOps role
● Python (good experience in writing Python scripts)
● Terraform (for GCP) or Ansible, Red Had
● Linux (RHEL/Debian, bash scripting)
● Docker and Kubernetes
● Google Cloud Platform (оr other clouds)
● Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, Datadog, New Relic, etc.
● Experience with CI platforms such as GitHub Actions, Drone, CircleCI, etc.
As part of the team, you will work on:
● Own and maintain production infrastructure in GCP● Implement and maintain Infrastructure as Code in Terraform● Take part in rolling out new releases and improving the efficiency and reliability of releases● Work with developers to ensure customer data security and isolation in Docker● Take ownership of system monitoring, logging and alerting, etc.● Own and maintain complex CI pipelines● Maintain a self-service test environment platform● Product support sprint activities two or three times per year
Opportunities you may have:
● The product itself is DevOps-oriented
● Working with complex CI pipelines that involve cross-project end-to-end tests and continuous delivery (GitHub Actions)
● Ability to participate in multiple app transformations (a lot of plans to change repo structure, optimize our monitoring stack, change backend, etc.)
The company offers:
● The opportunity to work with an interesting product in an enjoyable environment● The chance to see how your ideas and visions are realized● Flexible schedule and the possibility to work entirely remotely● Monthly budget for medical insurance coverage and coaching or psychotherapist appointment, 50% reimbursement of expenses for English courses● 20 working days of paid vacation and 2 weeks of sick leaves
High standard engineering culture
The opportunity to work with an interesting product in an enjoyable environment.
Comfortable working process
Flexible schedule and the possibility to work entirely remotely.
The chance to see how your ideas and visions are realized.
Monthly budget for medical insurance coverage and coaching or psychotherapist appointment, 50% reimbursement of expenses for English courses.
Your well-being comes first
20 working days of paid vacation and 2 weeks of sick leave.